Side-by-side videos are an incredible way of showing comparisons between two or more products or objects to your audience, and they are especially useful in making introduction clips for videos that compare different objects. With Inshot, you can make amazing and professional side-by-side videos effortlessly and in record time! The app provides you with tools and features that are incredibly diverse and can be used for multiple purposes; this enables you to perform a huge range of tasks with a relatively small number of tools that are also easy to operate. So what are you waiting for? Install the app now and start making side-by-side videos immediately. If you are looking for the app you can go to this page to download the latest version of InShOt.
Table of Contents
How To Put Two Videos Side By Side In Inshot Tutorial
Easy Steps Of How To Put Two Videos Side By Side In Inshot
As we told you before, the process of making side-by-side videos with Inshot is quite simple and easy, just follow these easy steps and start cracking!
- First of all, you must select two videos that you want to get played side by side. Pro tip: try to make sure that the content you want to show In one video is on one side and the content of the other videos is on the opposite side; this will make things a lot easier for you, but you can also make side by side videos with normal videos as well.
- Now go ahead and select the first video you want to add by tapping on the “video” icon, and after the video has been selected, tap on the video timeline and go to the volume option and lower the volume down all the way to zero.
- Now its time to add the other video; that is quite simple; just tap on the PIP tool from the toolbar, and it will take you to your phone’s gallery, choose the other video and tap on it, and it will automatically appear in Inshot’s main screen with its separate timeline.
- Now before you start working on the next video, it’s better to add a border to it if you want to show a clear separation between both videos. To add a border, tap on the edit icon in the top right corner of the new video; various options will appear. You must tap on the icon that looks like a square frame in the middle of the toolbar; once you tap on the icon, different options for colours will appear, tap on the colour you prefer, and that’s it! Your video now has a frame.
- Next, you must use the crop tool to adjust the size of the new video and adjust the screen size to make it fit half the space on the screen; this way, both of your videos will have equal space on the screen.
- Now the last thing to do is to lower the sound volume of the new video to zero to avoid any unwanted noises, and you are done! You have made a stunning side-by-side video on your first try!
Note: You can add sound and music effects to your newly created video. Look for the heading “How to add sound and music in Inshot”
So as we have seen, making side-by-side videos in Inshot is a piece of cake, and the tools provided by the app allow you to make very engaging side-by-side videos in no time; this makes this app ideal for making this kind of videos because it allows you to create the content of your desires without the hassle of going through a learning process that takes lots of time and effort. So get started and start creating!
Welcome! I’m Matt Hummels, your go-to for the genuine InShot Pro Apk experience. Whether you’re an Android, iOS, or PC user, I provide you with the authorized version of InShot Pro Apk for all your video editing needs. With a passion for ensuring authenticity and quality, I guarantee a seamless and reliable installation process. Say goodbye to limitations and unlock the full potential of InShot Pro Apk for creating stunning videos. Get in touch today to access the real InShot Pro Apk, trusted by users worldwide. Transform your editing capabilities and enhance your video content like never before.